Shame on me and sorry for the huge late response Livia, and thank You again.
But for this there are some rules to follow, here they go…
The rules for receiving the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So lets jump to the 3rd rule, the first two are accomplished.
For the Versatile Blogger Award I nominate the following 15 blogs:
Now and to finish 7 things about myself:
1) In the top of course, my wonderful daughter.
2) Photography, photojournalism.
3) 70’s, 80’s, 90’s music.
5) Films, series, documentaries.
6) Humanitarian causes.
7) Social networking sites (twitter, facebook and so on).
I’ll sent this link post to all blogs I’ve nominated.
Thank You and regards.